I. Visiting Schedule
The Banáan Pangasinan Provincial Museum is open to the public from Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Visitors are encouraged to arrive at least thirty (30) minutes before closing time.
II. Who May Visit
The Banáan Pangasinan Provincial Museum is open to the general public.
III. Preparing for Your Visit
a. Groups of twenty (20) persons and above must book a tour in advance at https://banaan.seepangasinan.com/ at least five (5) working days prior the day of the planned visit. Same-day bookings will not be entertained.
b. Main channels for visitor concerns and inquiries:
Telephone: (075) 511-9821
c. Guided tours are available and subject for approval and availability of Museum Guides. A letter of request must be emailed to email@example.com.
IV. General Guidelines
a) Baggage Deposit
Baggage counters are available upon entry. Prohibited items must be deposited at the counters.
b) Prohibited Items
The following are NOT permitted inside the museum galleries:
- Big bags, luggage, and other bulky items larger than 33 x 43 cm (13 x 17 in)
- Backpacks, baby backpack carrier should be carried in front
- Food and beverage
- Tumbler, bottled water
- Video camera, selfie stick, and tripod
- Art materials
- Plants, flowers, and/or organic materials
- Wrapped packages, gift packages
c) Dress Code
The Museum Administration encourages all visitors to dress appropriately, keeping in mind the sensitivities other visitors may have. Extremely revealing clothes are discouraged.
d) Photography & Videography
Taking pictures is allowed inside the museum premises. However, the use of camera flash is strictly prohibited. A permit must be secured from the Museum Administration for A permit must be secured from the Museum Administration for photography / videography for research or study purposes.
- Strictly no touching of exhibits (paintings, sculptures, and other objects on display).
- Please keep your voices low while inside the galleries.
- Avoid leaning on glass showcases and pedestals.
- Running and playing in hallways, as well as sitting and lying on floors are not allowed.
- The Banáan Museum Administration reserves the right to refuse the entry or to dismiss individuals or groups who will violate the above-mentioned policies.
V. Shopping and Amenities
In partnership with local producers and craftsmen, the Banáan Pangasinan Provincial Museum also offers delicacies and souvenirs available at the museum shop. Food kiosks and food trucks are also available at the Casa Real courtyard and park for snacks and refreshments.
VI. Contact Information
Telephone: (075) 511-9821